Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shoutout To My Friends

k i was chatting with Caleb that day and replying Lauren's mail and i came to this conclusion:

If any of u are emoing or feeling bad and need to talk it out, i am definitely free k. DON'T YOU DARE think abt me k and whether i'm free or whatever! don't think "oh i don't want ben to worry about me." eh hello, thats what friends do k. so let me do my job! ish. and don't think "i don't want to tell cuz he also is emoing now so then it'll make it worse" eh then u will never tell right? cuz when i'm happy and fine ure going to say "oh he's happy now and i don't want to make him sad." someone actually did this to me and it pissed me off la.

so seriously, if u got a problem, stop worrying about me la. ish. i can take care and know how to organize my emotions and all la. don't worry. and if most of u know me well, u would know that most of the time i exaggerate my emoness when it's actually nth. so don't worry to tell me stuff when i'm emo la k. seriously.

k just think abt it urself also la, if u had a close fren who's having a problem, would you want them to not tell you cuz they "don't want you to worry?". there's probably only one answer for this question and i don't think i need to answer it. and if there's a person who doesn't worry abt their friends, then i shouldn't be using the word "friend" for that person.

so seriously,

STOP THINKIN ABOUT OTHERS AND THINK ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ONCE!


ish.

Currently Listening To: That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed) - Panic at The Disco

No comments: