Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Most Frustrating Joke EVER

somehow it seems like this joke noone can get (except smart ppl like Gloria. thanks Glo for getting it! :D ). and it's so frustrating! trust me, when someone doesn't get your joke, it's not cool man.

anyway, here's the thing, i'll tell the joke, and then you tell me what u understand from it k. leave a comment. and it must be the first thing that came to your mind. no cheating and looking what other people answered b4 answering.



Q: When are your eyes not eyes?

















A: When the wind makes them water.



ok! comment away! do you get it? or do you think you get it?

Currently Listening To: Breakin' - The All American Rejects

9 comments:

rchlchng said...

I geddit!!!
Of course I get it lar!!
At least I HOPE I got it...
Er.. Did I get it? Haha! :D:DD
Tell me, tell me!! :):))

Merlin said...

lol.

Ben J said...

i dunno la. do you guys get it? what do u get from the joke?

kim said...

I got it the first time la actually..just that it can't be called a joke, coz it's not funny! More like a riddle..

rchlchng said...

Okay, like, they are not yr eyes when the wind turns them to water, because they are turned into liquid, but at the same time, it's a play with words so it also means when the wind makes them water as in makes them tear. Something like that la.. Betul tak, kawan? :D

So so so.. Ehehe.. I find it more of a smart joke sorta thing, not like a HAHAHA joke. Yknow? Hehe! :):))

Anonymous said...

I sort of get it..but nah not that hilarious. ..but some people found it funny...can't please everyone.

Zhen Lim said...

I confess, I had to read it again to get it.
Then I went -_-"
LAME much!!

Josef said...

Its funny for ppl who appreciate intelligent/intellectual humour.

I got it but i didnt burst out laughing, but i did blow air out of my nose, u know the like a litle funny kind of laugh.

Its a good joke if u mad it up tho. But yeah like someone up there said, its not a HAHA joke, but its not that lame, i kinda like it.

Josef said...

i got the same thing as rachel chang
she put it into words very well