Tuesday, June 10, 2008

To Calm Down

Legend has it that there is a bar in New York where, in the ladies' room there is a very special mirror. If one stands in front of the mirror and tells the truth, one wish is granted. However, if one tells a lie then with a ¿POOF!¿ they are instantly swallowed up by the mirror, never to be seen again.
So, a redhead of questionable beauty walks into the ladies' room and stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world."
¿POOF!¿ The mirror swallows her whole.
Next, a rather large brunette stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the sexiest woman alive."
¿POOF!¿ The mirror swallows her too.
Then an absolutely gorgeous blonde comes in and stands before the mirror and says, "I think... "
¿POOF!¿



=) i just love jokes. =)

Currently Listening To: Mr. Brightside - The Killers

No comments: