Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Like Psychic Or Something

cuz right, just that day, i was thinking how i haven't seen two of my frens in some time. then sudd as i'm goin out for my afternoon class i see one fren. then later at dinner, i see the other one i was thinking abt. soooo weird. it's like jus when i wonder what in the world happened to them and how come i've nvr seen them in a while, he/she appears. keweirdnessan.

it's like a lot of things i've been thinkin abt are somehow just happening. i had another cool example, but i can't remember it right now.

but it's jus so weird. seriously.

oh ya! now i remember, i was thinkin where was someone during dinner, and then poof! (k not literally la) they sudd appear lining up for dinner. weird betul la.

oh and i heard something quite interesting tonight when i got back. heh. ;)

and i prob shud sleep early as i have a meeting tmrw. hmm. we'll see.

p.s.: SCRUBS is an awesome funny lame and cool show. and very meaningful also.

p.s.2: going to the Health Centre can be beneficial. ;)

p.s.3: I FINALLY GOT TO PLAY AN ELECTRIC GUITAR TODAY! YES MY FIRST TIME SINCE LEAVING MALAYSIA! I AM CRAZY HAPPY. THO I STILL HAVE SO SO SO SO MANY SONGS I WANNA PLAY, I STILL HAD TONS OF FUN! =D THX SO MUCH IAN!

p.s.4: finally saw Iron Man (yes Caleb, i've just seen it today). and it was really cool and all. but somehow like tak sedap hati la. it was really good and all, and i know, but i jus nvr came out with a WOW! THAT SHOW WAS GR8! but the show was really really good. i think? weird. but it sure was cool la. i wanna be IRON MAN! =D

p.s.5: Thx to my new gadget for my sidebar, i managed to join a 7 player COD4 game. haha! and like basically upped 2 levels. which is all good.

p.s.6: I finished my Math Assignment on time with help from so many ppl. i feel so stupid somehow that the simple stuff i cudnt remember at all. it was so annoying. like i'm stupid or smth. dunno whats wrong with me la. hmm. plus there still is that question i'm not satisfied with. hmm. but i', jus glad like the assignments are all finishing up and being done with! =D

p.s.7: TODAY WAS A GR8 DAY. =D

p.s.8: man thats a lot of p.s.s

Currently Listening To: Basket Case - Green Day

2 comments:

Rique K Swee said...

Quick!! think think that i'll buy and strike lotto!! the main prize...

Zhen Lim said...

Yes that IS a lot of p.s.'s! :P