Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Think I Love

my shoes too much. seriously. i jus spent one and a half hours cleaning them with tissue paper and soap liquid and washing detergent. but i enjoyed every minute of it! =P and its soo worth it. my shoes are finally clean now. haha. now i jus need to find a way to wash my shoe laces. dun think i can dump them in the washing machine can i?

had worship practice in church today. felt kinda insecure esp when i was asked to play bass. esp cuz the other two bassists there are like super chun. like seriously. but it was good. learnt two new songs.

my assignment is goin bad tho. cant seem to find any sources. hmm. i think i'm gonna haf to start organizing my research. and making it easier for me to do the assignment.

plus apparently its officially autumn here. cuz it was already dark at eight smth. well it certainly explains the coldness i've been feeling the past few days. like really cold. sheesh. i hope i can survive this winter.

and i did smth pretty random and unexpected today. like spontaneously also. and i dun regret it. pretty happy abt it. like satisfied. haha.

ok thats abt it for now. goin back to my House.

Currently Watching: House - Season 2 Episode 16 (Safe)

1 comment:

glo teng said...

urm. buy a scrub and scrub ur laces clean? :p

everything has a start :) slowly but surely.

wat assignment is tat btw? physics?