Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally My Room

yes i finally took photos of my room. and Ally told me to put them up soon so here they are la b4 i sleep.

so the first three are from my door. then the next three are from me sitting on my bed. jus so u get a perspective on how its like.





other than that this week has been crazy. mainly my fault la. cuz i had this Engineering Assignment. which actually was quite simple to do.EXCEPT u know me la. super unfocussed and big fat procrastinator. so i ended up hardly doin it and got so frustrated. but of course i managed to finish it and pass it up today. but last night when i was supposed to b doing it i was happily chatting. in an hour prob spent like 15 min only doin it. but so far its done so nth to worry abt.

but the bad part is just as soon as i get one assgn done another one comes in. yea i have a Math one. haih. i dun wanna do the same thing. but the bad part is its only due on the 31st and my full internet will b b4 then. =/

so yea. and today was jus dumb. it was jus bound to happen. i knew it. so stupid. ok so i met this lady in church. and this morning during Engr101 she comes in and sits next to me. i jus smile and then look away cuz i COMPLETELY FORGOT I MET HER! soo stupid of me la. so like she sat down and i jus looked ahead like stone. then she's like "you don't remember me?" and i'm like SHIT! of course i din say out loud la. haha. but thats how i felt. then she told me where i know her from. and i felt so horribly guilty. sheesh la. sooo embarrasing k. and i feel so dumb. she's so nice somemore. and i'm like some arrogant idiot who cant even remember a face. and she recognized me somemore. aiyooooo. horrible horrible me.

and that was jus today. wanna hear a really crazy story of my idiocracy? i went some preparatory talk that day and sudd i saw this guy who was looking at me and gave a smile. and i like jus gave him a blank stare. smth like why u smiling for. but he kept smiling. so i smiled also. then it hit me in the face. i know that guy. somehow. his face i know. i jus KNOW i know. but who the hell was he? so i ask Pali cuz i saw Pali talking to him earlier. and then i learn his name. Aiman. do i know an Aiman with that face? where do i know him from? what makes things worse is when Pali tells me "dia kenal kau la. dia tanya tadi 'eh itu Benjamin Jon K Abraham kan?'" and i'm even more like SHIT! this guy knows my full name man. like wth. and i dun even know his name or where i know him from. so during that lecture my mind is spent on trying to figure out from where i know him from. luckily Aiman told Pali he knew me from Kedah. which helped me a lot. seriously. cuz then it struck me how i know him. how his face i KNOW i know. who is he? well, he's my Head Prefect during PRIMARY SCHOOL. seriously. gosh this guy even remembered i was in the same class as him. and i cudnt even remember that. and he remembered my name and how i look like. while i stoned staring at him. ok for one thing what are the odds my primary school fren ends up at the same uni as me. and after 8 years he recognizes me. and i'm like an idiot there. I'M SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER HIM! HE'S THE HEAD PREFECT FOR GOODNESS SAKE! who the hell am i for him to remember me. now u can see why he became head prefect. awesome guy. saw through how diff i look and remembered me. thats jus spectacular.

yes i know i'm a lousy human being. shuddup. gosh i suck.

anyway, first listen to my blog song. then watch the next video. AMAZINGLY accurate to the original song eventhough they're playing it live. BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE I"VE SEEN. as in according to accuracy and similarity to the original song la music and instrumentally-wise. watch and enjoy. (oh and julian learn the guitar part. its cool. haha! )




k i've blabbled on too much. and i do blabble on too much. but i love to talk. i jus need ppl who wud like to listen. so i hope u like listening! =)

Currently Listening To: Time After Time - Good Charlotte

2 comments:

Zhen Lim said...

Ooi! You better make sure you don't forget me 8 years down the road!

Haha. :P

No, seriously.

DaMan said...

haha..y so insecure?