Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Farewell Ppl

now since i finally got pics from certain somebody *coughweizhencough* who took so long to give me them. i can finally thank my farewell ppl. i mean those who gave me farewells la. yes and eventhough its like been a month i've been here i still feel i should thank them.

soooo THANK YOU PPL FOR THE FAREWELL!


the next time we're back we're doin this again ok guys. yes Nandos. haha!


My 2nd family ppl. haih. missing u all la. seriously. i miss BB too. haih.


i call this "me and the three geniuses". seriously. Mr Str8 A's in A-Levels and the two Ms. Str8 A1's in SPM. brilliant ppl la.


the 2 cuzins: the psychotic bassist and the high futsal playing future con artist. =P
(yes we are sitting in the middle of some road near SS3 and yes i DO wear specs. sheesh)


Solehah! who gave me my final movie in a cinema and also my first time eating teppanyaki. all the best future CEO! =P

sry i dun haf the pics of the ppl who sent me off thx to my sucky farewell at the airport. but i once again wanna say thx to Benji, Jo, Dheepan, Dana, Su Teng, Lauren, Isaak and my family and Jo's family for being there to give the final farewell.

thx so much.

all of u guys really made leaving suck.

wait that sounded wrong. haha. well u know what i mean right? it sucks having to leave such gr8 and caring and loving frens like u guys. haha. (ok pls try to control ur big heads now since i complemented u guys)

hopefully i'll see u all again in 4 years. thx!

Currently Listening To: Superstylin' - Groove Armada

2 comments:

DaMan said...

u make it sound like im some pro bassist..haha..actually, im not downplaying that, its just that ur true meaning is covered..that d 2 words exist separately..haha..y am i helping u bang me?

Zhen Lim said...

All the effort to send you those pictures & only ONE posted up? Jeesh. & such an ugly picture of me too. Bah.

Haha, just kidding. :P Eh, including you also another genius werd. Now now, don't self-perasan.