Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cari-Cari Di Christchurch

heh. so last saturday CMSA organized a sort of Amazing Race around Christchurch. k not the WHOLE Christchurch la. but the around the Uni and the city area. it was truckloads of fun i tell u. i'm so happy i managed to pull myself out of bed at 8 smth in the morning on a SATURDAY to go for it. and also brave the crazy cold winds. those of u who know me know i cant tahan cold la. so u know when i say doin all that things jus for this race was totally worth it. LIKE TOTALLY WORTH IT. thats how awesome it was.

so anyway these are some of the pics we took which we had to take for the game. smth like evidence to show we got the right answer. haha. plus creativty was given for poses. so dun mind the crazy poses. haha!









My Awesome group mates. who WON! :P

so yes. the whole thing was made even gr8er with the fact that my team won. we got a 10NZD voucher to go to NANDO'S! cekap right the prize? haha

so once again i stress that waking up early and every was so worth it. one of my most fun days in NZ so far.

the only downside is i screwed up my jeans la. cuz the bottom end of the jeans went under my shoe and i was basically walking on it the whole time. so it tore at the end there. haihh...


i like this jeans. but the one thing i realise is that i've had this jeans for like 5 years already. so like not bad la. now only tearing. haha.


and for now i leave u with the last photo of the week. taken at the Uni of Canterbury sign. not so clear cuz of the lighting tho. and yes my hair brownish a bit now. and if u look carefully u can see my jeans end has gone under my shoe also. oh well.

CARI-CARI DI CHRISTCHURCH! =D

Currently Listening To: Umbrella - Lillasyster

2 comments:

DaMan said...

jeans with hole at d bottom is a style rite?

glo teng said...

:D nice to hear u had fun. i'm getting the photos off ur blog and they're going on the CMSA Website.. huhu.. cheers ;)