Friday, March 21, 2008

Blearggghh

i will never do that again.

it look so innocent like nth could go wrong.

yea freaking right nth will go wrong.

spewed out my milkshake i had b4 that at the place itself.

came back and din even make it into Connon b4 i spewed out my whole lunch too.

near the rubbish bin.

and i messed up my jeans which i jus took out today, my t-shirt, my beloved shoes and also my beloved chain.

slept through dinner too. actually slept from 6 smth to 9 smth and then went to take out contacts and then went back to sleep again and now at 11 i woke up.

this is so irritating. i'm not used to feeling "sick" and i dun like being sick at all.

seriously i will nvr do it again.

what a mistake.


ISH LA. MY SHOES AND MY CHAIN LA! >:@ la. >=(

Currently Listening To: Hysteria - Muse

No comments: