Sunday, August 26, 2007

Yes I Know

sheesh. i know. but yet.... i dunno. k its wrong. we both know it. n yes i was going against what i said. i guess it was just to suit myself huh. or maybe cuz its just right? its supposed to be that way. i really haf no idea. jealousy? hmmm.

darn. no one was supposed to know. yet now so many ppl know. n they'll all see and there goes me. just haf to keep my mouth shut for now. onli very few ppl know exactly. and even less know exactly exactly. lets hope they dun haf a reason to let it all out.

n i still haf tons more to say to you. abt 3 guys. abt books. abt stuff la. loads of stuff. yet, there's jus no chance. y do u always seem busy? ure supposed to try u know. is it that hard to try? it doesn't even take much i think. its the small things that work for me.

if i cud i wud be there all the time. but i cant. not cuz of me. cuz of my parents. if i cud i wud be there everyday. cuz i want to. i'd really do almost anything if i was given more freedom. its so hard to get eventhough i'm 19. this is the part abt bein in my family that sux. there's jus no freedom eventho i'm over 18. these are the times i wish i was in rich family where the parents dun give a damn. then i'd be free. free to try to make u a small bit happy. jus like how u wud want. jus like how others cud give you. i want so much to be there. n when i can i do my best to. maybe u jus dun get it cuz ure like living the exact opposite life. n ure surrounded by ppl who are capable of doin whatever they like. ppl who can be there. yes i'm feeling useless n less than everyone else again. but hey, u'll nvr see this till i'm feeling way better. so i guess it doesnt matter. jus know that if i cud, i really really wud. but wud you?

bet i'm not makin sense right now too. jus letting everything in my head out. let it go. i got another song. smth i wish you cud sing. maybe. but lets not hope on it k. cuz hope jus leads to disappointment.

*******Best Of Me*******
It's so hard to say that I'm sorry I'll make everything alright
All these things that I've done now what have I become
And where did I go wrong

I don't mean to hurt, just to put you first
I won't tell you lies
I will stand accused with my hand on my heart
I'm just trying to say

I'm sorry
It's all that I can say
You mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away
To the shadows of regrets and you would
Have the best of me

I know that I can't take back all of the mistakes but I will try
Although it's not easy, I know you believe me 'cause I would not lie
Don't believe their lies, told through jealous eyes, they don't understand
I won't break your heart, I won't bring you down
But I will have to say

I'm sorry
It's all that I can say
You mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away
To the shadows of regrets and you would
Have the best of me

I'm sorry
It's all that I can say
You mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away
To the shadows of regrets and you would
Have the best of me

*********Sum 41*********


Currently Listening To: Best Of Me - Sum 41

No comments: