Sunday, August 12, 2007

Since When?


Since when did suicide become a normal thought?

its not normal.

even when i say i shouldnt try i will end up trying. seriously, i just cant control myself. why do i allow u to treat me like crap always? i haf this feeling that u nvr learnt anything. i know its not my duty to make sure u follow all the rules but somehow i just put myself in that position. and i don't even know why.

if i actually matter, show me. words are just words. show me something more.

now i realised, i guess i asked for the details cuz i tot it din really matter and it din mean a thing to you. i tot it was a mistake worth forgetting that u cud tell me. i guess i wanted to feel like u trusted me with info like that. all in all, i guess i tot if u told me then it wud show i'm more important and that what u did was real regret and it wudnt matter to tell. but i guess..... aih.. nvm. its ur right to tell if u felt like it.



And I'm contemplating suicide

Papa Roach


Currently Listening To: Last Resort - Papa Roach

1 comment:

Zhen Lim said...

You. Are. Starting. To. Scare. Me.

Actually, you've been scaring me for some time now.

But now you're really starting to scare me.

I dunno what to say cause I've never been in such a situation. But... I'm telling you, more people care than you know.

*points to chatbox and previous comments and all the silent readers who never dare say anything in case they end up saying smth wrong*

"Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray... Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed." James 5: 13, 16

"And in Him all things hold together." Colossians 1:17