Friday, August 24, 2007

Melaka Trip

heh. my blog seems to have died while i was gone. hmm. anyway, i jus came back from melaka. n i'll try not to talk much cuz i'm lazy plus a photo is worth a million words right? yes yes i'm gonna post tons of photos. haha. =P

on the way to the hotel. nice clean lookin place.
The hotel. yes the building behind.

thats what they call it.

they served chocolates as a welcome gift. cool!

this bed is heaven. the most comfortable bed i've ever slept in.

Chicken Rice Balls! din taste that great tho.


oh. this is the convoy car for Merdeka. its supposed to travel to all to all the states b4 Merdeka. saw it on the way to the zoo. yea at night. oh yeah! i saw a lot of u guys there during the Zoo visit. i think it was at the cage labelled monkeys. =P


waste of money for a drink.

it's a kenduri. and when ure in the army n get married they raise their swords and do smth. i dunno what.
Sg. Melaka. i think. from the pool level view.

view of Melaka from the pool level again. look at that bridge far at the end in the middle of this pic. i'll tell u why later.

i was at the pool and not swimming so i took photos.

view from the lazy chair.

If i jump couldwould you save me? or at least try?


whoa. dinner was nice. all i had to do was sit there and ppl came to serve me. haha! food was ok la. no mood to eat nowdays. ppl say i'm getting too thin. oh well. so my friends n i decided to get out of there cuz we got nth to do at the dinner. the original plan was to find a CC. which WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CLOSE-BY! BUT! we ended up walking all the way to Makhota Parade and Melaka Megamall from the hotel. how far away is that? remember the bridge in the pic? yes. cept it was a bit further. yes we walked.


see! dataran pahlwan. thats where the Megamall was.

oh n Jim was trying to teach us to speak to random girls on the road. we basically asked her where was a CC. n she din know. oh well. at least we talked to her. haha!

so we did find a CC. cept it was a CRAFT CENTRE. -__-"

on the way back (after failing to find a CC) we decided to take a photo to remember our craziness. haha! so while we were walking, we were sorta standing at this small roundabout place near St Paul's Hill there, waiting to cross the road. suddenly while walking this Waja drove past us and this is what we heard............

*squeakynoisetoattractattention*

Hai sayang!


and we all jus stared as the car jus continued driving on. heh. Melaka girls are quite brave eh. haha! but too bad the car din stop or anything. haihhh.........

haha! anyway we were discussing this for quite some time. and they came up with the conclusion that the mysterious girl said that cuz i was walking in front and it was for me. =_="

wow. i've got an admirer n i dunno who it is. sheesh. haha! Jim said the Hai was for me and the sayang was for him cuz he was behind me. i like his explanation. doesn't make me regret not knowing who it was. haha!

so anyway, we continued back and on the way back, like 10 min away from the hotel we found a CC. =___________=""

so since we found it we went in n played for about half an hour. sheesh walking around for more than one and a half hours and we got onli half an hour. man. well, if we din walk that long we wud haf nvr haf got the Hai sayang right? haha! so i guess it was a good thing we missed it huh.


so then we went back to the hotel and slept. then next day i'm back here in front of my com. haha.

oh ya....... something new has been added to my front yard.......


hahaha! unfortunately i'm not allowed to drive it. government car n all that. parents are scared i'll wreck it. sheesh.

so i'm still stuck with continuously malfunctioning car. seriously. look at the Rev Meter! its at 6!! and after i took this pic it almost reached the RED ZONE! i din even reach my 120 yet! the car smelt like it was burning after i reached home.

oh i think the sign says the speed limit is 80. oops

u know whats amazing. the fastest i managed to reach was on the slow lane. cuz the slowpokes decided they were fast and shud be on the fast lane. n the slow lane was free. sheesh. Malaysian drivers.

if u knew smth was wrong and u shudn't do it, yet u know its fun n u'll enjoy it and it doesn't cause much harm. yet u'll be goin against all u've said. would you do it?

its jus for fun right? i hope things dun mess up.

here's a song which i feel is so related to me. some parts. oh you know which ones.

*************One & Only*************

Verse 1 - Timbaland]
I'm head over heels for someone (I)
That I really can't deal with (deal with)
I want to block her out my mind
But I really can't do it
I tell myself this the last time
I'ma let her do this to me
Whenever we do spend time
I realize that I can't get enough of you

[Bridge - Patrick Stump (Timbaland)]
(Let me say to you)
Wipe that smile off your fucking face (Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your face (Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your fucking face (Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your face (Then I say to you)

[Chorus - Patrick Stump]
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Right in the middle
I'm right in the middle
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Be my unholy
My one and my lonely

[Verse 2 - Patrick Stump]
I wear scarves and hoods
'Cause they're the only poker face that I got left
And everything I love about you is a mess
Smash the mirror and break the palm readers hand
(I) want to be better than I am

[Bridge - Patrick Stump (Timbaland)]
(Let me say to you)
Wipe that smile off your fucking face (Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your face (Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your fucking face (Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your face (Then I say to you)

[Chorus - Patrick Stump]
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Right in the middle
I'm right in the middle
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Be my unholy
My one and my lonely

[Verse 3 - Timbaland]
Girl, just look what you've done
How could you do this to me?
I gotta put my foot down
I can't let you do this to me
I can't forget those good ole times
And all the things you've been doing to me
I wanna hit that one more time
I mean love, what your doing to me
I'ma say it loud, right here
Let's fuck in this crowd
Why we arguing
I thought me and you were supposed to be
Friends
Let's chill for minute (for a minute)
Better yet we could heal for a minute (for a minute)
Baby, put down the knife
Sometime I wanna save ya life
Why don't you

[Chorus - Patrick Stump]
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Right in the middle
I'm right in the middle
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Be my unholy
My one and my lonely

*******Timbaland ft Fall Out Boy*******

Currently Listening To: One & Only - Timbaland ft Fall Out Boy.

No comments: