Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Maybe It's Too Soon

but i'll just blame it on my impatience. right now i feel dumb/stupid/like a fool. and y? cuz of my own fault. i said i wudnt do it yet i went and did it again! =( where is your self control ben?? u know by doin what u did what the outcome wud be like. it was expected. and prob now wasn't such a great time to do it either. but wud you listen?? nooooo. u jus had to do it right?

idiot.

sry su teng. eventho i said i wudnt do it today but yet i went and did it. n i'm thinking now it was a mistake. i shud haf controlled myself and waited. argh. now all i have is hurt again. ish.

and i cud be overreacting as usual in my normal way. hmm.

****************

as i see it, both ways i lose. if i din find out, u wud say i dun care. if i do find out u wud say i'm stalking you. so how now? i'm jus destined to lose eh. haih.

anyway, i'll be gone. hope i dun end up too bored. if i do i can always call Darrel. he already offered. haha. see how la. they've already got plans all planned out for us. so maybe i'll be busy huh. haha.

damn it. i shudnt la. argh. but its not like i can keep myself away. argh. u r d one supposed to try ok. =(

Why am I still suffocating
Constantly devastated just to stay alive
Sound The Alarm


Currently Listening To: Miss Murder Director's Cut - A.F.I

No comments: