Friday, August 31, 2007

Merdeka!

well here i am on Merdeka day (yes its currently 12.00 am whie i'm typing this) blogging. cuz i cant be out cuz parents say i'm out too much n i dun spend enuf time with family. yet my family is sleeping now. wut the. supposed to go out at 2am. but i tought abt it n decided i wont. well, its not that bad since i got Dana to teman me n i'm temaning her also. yay! thx Dana! =D

this week was kinda interesting. i found out quite a few stuff. photos will do the talking again. :) sry la i'm a lazy boy. =P this week i realised.....

...nails can actually be burnt.

...i've got famous frens. =P

...there's a Decepticon in Intec

....or just a very elaboratly decorated scooter. =P

...when ure a star like Reshmonu, u haf to start practicing for ur night event at 2pm.

...the Persona still looks like a Gen.2 to me no matter what.

...some ppl need their afternoon sleep.

...someone actually has a full Devastator set! now thats a collector!

...if u wanna laugh a lot in a horror show, go watch Black Sheep.

... that you get free bowling in Cinelesuire if u watch a movie. =D

...my intimidated feeling when the first two plays by Jin n Joel were spares was for nothing. i won in the end. haha!

...karaoke-ing can be quite ok.

...i guess its based on who goes la. haha.

...these two ladies have really great voices. =D

...apparently Indian guys cant get drunk. well i dun feel anything now n i do believe i'm 2nd in place who drank the most. but its jus beer la like Jin said. haha. there's better stuff also. ;)

...this drink is nice. but not when u lose your glass. =(

...that Joel can really sleep. =P

...that that is not my lifestyle. i dun think i wanna haf anything to do with it. which means that includes you too.


heh. thats all for now. hope u enjoyed the pics. =P

oh yeah. Miss Lauren Chia also came to the Curve coincidently. haha! ;P stop stalking me lah. haha! just kidding. this reminds me. i need to buy Lauren and Wei Zhen's present still. dang. my money is seriously flying away. u guys better appreciate the present k! i hate parting with my money!!

*******************
this part is for Dana who kept me company on Merdeka night/early morning. haha! her name is goin to be mentioned hundred times.

Dana. (x 100)

now u all read it aloud 100 times so she feels happy k. haha!

*******************

honestly i cant believe you. any other person wud haf the decency to inform. which is y i dun wanna care anymore. n i'm putting no hope in wha u promised u wud do tonight. i know u'll break it. its jus so you. n yeah i guess i want to be proved wrong. here's your chance.


In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing

Nothing at all


Simple Plan


Currently Listnening To: Perfect World - Simple Plan

1 comment:

Zhen Lim said...

Hmm, I wonder who's that famous friend of yours.... Haha! =P

Ooh ooh there's a Decepticon that occasionally visits my neighbour's house too! I took a pic the other day but I'm too lazy to upload it online. After my trials lah. =P

And yes yes, I shall appreciate your super-mysterious present. =P