Sunday, August 19, 2007

100th Post!

heh. n i've reached my 100th post on blogspot. feeling kinda proud. haha!

b4 i go any further,there's a wish that needs to be said..........


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!! =D



a.k.a miss laran/pinkcess/marshmellow/conning partner/potato/"ex"/limbo!/poring/Lauren the Limbotic Limbo.

hahahha. i hope u enjoyed urself yest n had fun! like doin math at 5 in d morning? hahahaha. another year older eh. haha! well, hopefully u'll have another 100 more great years ahead of u k! =D

ps.: i still want all the photos and videos. esp the photo of ur face being smashed with cake. ;P hahahaha!

anyway, yest i was feeling super horribly sick. like dunno what disease got into me. i was having aches and fevers and my throat was the WORST! it continued today, but it like got worse for my throat. everytime i swallow it feels like someone stabbed me in the throat. the pain was excruciating. so everytime i tried swallowing even saliva, it wud hurt like hell. n this was goin on since last night while sleeping. its such a horrbile feeling k. imagine every few minutes someone was sawing through ur throat. but its not like i really did anything to heal it. was drinking cold drinks whole day. n the worst was my root beer float which was a mix of cold and sugar which is really bad for sore throats (Josef 2007). i did take a strepsils in the morning tho. helped onli a little. but now it still hurts, just not that much. now i dun wince everytime i swallow my saliva. so i guess its getting better? hmm.

i got some lame jokes from my lame classmate again. i'll post it up tmrw. hope u like them. =P n those who know the answers cant say anything ok! haha.

not that emo currently. i'm still waiting for you to tell me. cuz i know you know. but maybe i'm jus hoping too much. for me to trust you i need to know u trust me. and if it really is nth. u wud tell. its been abt 1 week since i've known. i dunno how long u've known. maybe its smth u tot u cud hide again? hmm.

I swear I didn't mean for it to feel like this
Like every inch of me is bruised
Bruised
Jack's Mannequin



i've got some stories to tell too. not stories abt me. but stories to get u ppl thinking. n i wanna know what u all think too.

but we'll leave that for another day la k. hmmm. now i'll leave u girls with something to think abt. Got it from one of Sanjit's friend's blog.

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they get the apples from the ground that arent as good, but easy. So the apples up on top think something is wrong with them when in reality they're perfect (and way too good to be eaten). They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Currently Listening To: Don't Stay - Linkin Park

No comments: