Saturday, August 11, 2007

Funny How Things Are

i tell you. its jus a damn circle i'm stuck in with you. n it hurts so much to know that i'm thinking of you now and still wondering how could you have done it when you know. i've told you before too. and i know where i'm placed in ur life now too.

yet y do i still think of you?

What am I fighting for?
There must be something more
For all these words I sing
Do you feel anything?

Yellowcard

what i want i know is jus not logically. so i'm scrapping that out of my mind. so i've jus left it general that i hope that you will try. anything more will jus end up in disappointment. but then again maybe i'm already hoping for too much.

hmm.

But by the time you figure this out,
And I’m already gone

Anberlin


***********************

BB was ok today. went to NKF. found stuff. found out i shud be drinking way more water. its like i only go to the toilet twice a day which so shows i dun drink my eight glasses a day. gotta start drinking more. ;) saw some patients doin the Haemodialisis thing. i jus din see how anyone could ever faint in there. thats for me la of course. haha.


dun haf much to say. my mind is jus too filled with her. waiting for her to msg. cuz i said i wont try. n i wont msg jus to ask for a reply.


gosh i hate feeling like crap. i hate feeling like i'm crap to someone i put so important in my life.


damn. i'm not supposed to be this emo. when things get back to normal things go out of phase again.

so which wud be normal if normal is hardly there?

Currently Listening To: Fighting - Yellowcard

No comments: