Friday, August 10, 2007

I Want To Refuse To Think Abt It

cuz the more i think abt it i know how much i'm crap to you.

cant believe i woke up so many times in the middle of the night thinking abt what you did. i cudnt sleep. i woke up at 6 and jus cudnt go back to sleep til 7. one whole hour i was jus lying there. wanting to forget so much. but i cudnt.

Look in my eyes
You're killing me, killing me
All I wanted was you

30 Seconds To Mars

u may not understand y i asked u to make that promise (which u still havent answered me yet too btw), but maybe one day u'll see y. i know u were expecting me to ask u to promise that u'll nvr ever do that again. but we both know that we shudn make promises that we cant keep. so u can make that promise with God. but leave me out. dun let me know. i feel i've had way more than enuf disappointment to last 2 lifetimes from you.

i hope it was worth it.

You're making a choice to live like this

Yellowcard


****************************

ok since i wanna refuse to think abt some stuff, i'll jus try to act normal and blog like how i do when i'm not depressed. =)

well, for those who don't know i'm a very organized person. like really. i refer things to be in order. tho sometimes i'm jus too lazy to care la. examples:


oh thats jus my hillsong folder. arranged according to year of release. my music is the most organized thing in my life. for me. this is the procedure when downloading songs.

1) Get song renamed properly ( Artist - Song Name // Track Number Song Name [For Full Albums])
2) Use WMP and delete comments left by others
3) Use WMP and get track information.
4) Assign downloaded track to proper folder.

Music is so important to me. No wonder my guitar is my wife. =P

thats my hostel locker. check out the neatly folded n arranged clothes.

thats my hostel table. n yes i do use it. sometimes. ;)

other than that i also tried drawing some Pon & Zi drawings. i was just feeling emo during physics class today so i tried to let it out by drawing. yes i know i cant draw n i know their heads look reatrded a bit. stop laughing lauren. i know u r.


i think i'm supposed 2 b the one on the right.

thats all for now. i got another drawing i wish i cud draw out. jus dun have that skill. aih. will try to draw it one day.

oh and Lauren dreamt that i had an emo hairstyle which she said i look like a retard. ish. but i want an emo hairstyle. nvm i shall try one day n see how it goes. haha!

and watch!






bye! =D

Currently Listening To: Somebody Told Me - The Killers

No comments: