Friday, August 17, 2007

I Am Ok!

no seriously! i am so fine k ppl. dun need to freak out. haha. chill la. my blog is jus damn emo.

i wont say i'm not crazy cuz only crazy ppl say thy're not crazy. jus like how drunk ppl say they're sober.

but seriously! i'm fine k. its jus a picture. i'm jus blowing things out of proportion la k. i'm not gonna commit suicide or anything la k. sheesh. jus adding drama la sikit. =) haha.

the paling panic response i got was from lauren. she saw the pic n called straight. n the first thing she asked if i was free. n i smartly went and said no jus to kena marah. sheesh. haha!

once again, i am ok. its jus me overreacting la k.

I AM OKAY!

Ben J


plus it adds life to my blog in a way. so from now on, u ppl see emo posts, dun worry, i'm ok. =D

*********************

first of all, THE HOLS ARE HERE!!!! =D

hahahha. yeay! now can relax like crazy. but not really. got my ESLS tutorial, Chem Test, Moral test, Physics Presentation. Math Test & Quiz coming up. Plus the results for the Spec Math n Physics test. haih. there goes my holiday mood. =(

Camping out the hall waiting to go in before physics exam.

anyway here are some random photos.

The first fews ones are abt this place near my house. its called Food Foundry. price may be a bit high. but the food is AWESOME!! the drinks totally rock! i'd totally recommend that place if u weren't on a budget.

U know that green apple sour tape u love? Meet the liquid form. =)

Imagine they take milk chocolate from the fridge and just blend it. So good! =D

My club sandwich. Yummy! ;D

Trust me. It's as good as it looks. =P

The AUSMAT Grand Dinner has been planned out already. Date set. 27th November. but it's gonna be so depressing. Y? Jus look at what the girls are restricted to wear.


Even the girls feel pissed off. this is all cuz of the seniors who couldnt control themselves and now the juniors haf to suffer. No bare-back, no sleeveless. What kinda GRAND dinner is this? (Of course if it was my girl who was going for the dinner i wud agree with the rules la. I mean, its like Ting Feng said, as long as its not my girl who's revealing herself i dun care. =P )

I think i shud be performing for the dinner too. i wonder what song. they haven't told me yet. i haf to start practicing. and i need to get smth to wear. plus i need to find a date for the dinner too. k i shud stop now. i feel i'm starting to sound like a girl. =P

As usual, physics was cool as usual. We viewed the emission spectrum produced by a Mercury light source. pretty cool. my group managed to get all the colours of the rainbow. u can see some in the pictures and also some in the video. to know how the setup of the apparatus looks like go to my previous post here. anyway, here's 2 pics and the video.






i was at the library today and i found this book.


really cool book. helps u know what to do if ur phone is infected by viruses and how to overcome it and all. but the best part of the book is the author.


if u look carefully, u can see that he's ONLY 19! (in 2006) thats like only one year older than me! plus if u continue reading it says he has started his OWN COMPANY! O_o! like wow! n he's only one year older than me. i feel so useless right abt now. and he's a Malaysian dude too i think. not sure. Malaysia memang boleh la. haha!

******************

as for you. no things cant jus go back to where it was. how can u expect that. the way u asked me is like i was supposed to decide in a few weeks. what makes u think its so easy to heal. haih. i know ur attitude. u'll say u agree that what happened is wrong, but then u'll forget and it'll happen all over again. y shud i risk that? thats y i'm not gonna forgive you. i dun c a reason to.


and i do believe its either i know smth u don't or u dunno i know smth. but we'll see. u want me to trust you right? this is ur chance.
Why do we keep this up?
Why do we live like us?
When there is nothing left to save
Will you be afraid?
Yellowcard


Currently Listening To: Suspension - Mae

No comments: