Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Miracle

I'm not going
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle
And I'm not leaving
I won't let you
Let you give up on a miracle
Cause it might save you

Paramore




pretty cool lyrics. :)

and no. you can't just pick the ones you want to hear. you take it all. :)

don't pretend you didn't see/hear/read what i said. don't ignore it. do something about it. :)




the more i think about it. the more i realise what's happening. the more i'm setting my life str8. the more i see what i should be doing and what shouldn't hope for.

the more i realise how to be happy i guess.


i have to not let this matter. and it'll work out gr8. :)

i'm in a pretty okay mood. cept reading msn convo history and all the things said. esp the things that are a huge deal treated like none. haih.

but be happy! :)

FRIDAY.


if only i could go earlier. haih.


OFF NOW. :)

Currently Listening To: Feeling Sorry - Paramore

No comments: