Sunday, October 05, 2008

I Blog Too Much

well, according to many sources (and even myself) i blog waaaayyy too much.

so in light of that. i'm going to cut down. like REALLY cut down.

so IF you actually want stuff to read go read all the posts i've put up recently. cuz i know there's noone who's actually read all. haha.

enjoy.

and bye for a long time. :)

p.s.: things have been good and happyfying the past few days. :) of course i could wish and hope for so much better. but who says i deserve better? nobody really knows right? so i'm just being happy with the small things that i get. yeah. things have been good. :)

Currently Listening To: Breaking - Anberlin

3 comments:

Calvin Lim said...

"Too much!" =p

glo teng said...

huhu. i blog a lot too. urm. but think you beeat me to that :p

haha. how i try to restrain myself is to make sure i blog only once a day. so once the month ends, i should have a maximum of posts equivalent to the number of the days of the month.

for example, there are 30 days in september, so i should only blog at the most 30 posts :p

and i achieved that in september and august. ekeke. see how this month goes :P

but anyway....... it's ur blog lar.. you can blog as much as you wan kan? :D for me, i think most importantly is not to get.. urm.. addicted to blogging, if that's the right word.

at my blogging peaks, wherever i go, once i see something, i will form a post in my mind. even when taking picutres, i've already in my mind the sequence to put the pictures. huhu. and i keep cracking my brain to think of what to blog. i think it kinda spoils the fun of randomness for me. so ya.. that's why i'm slowing down on blogging now :P hehe.

just some thoughts ;)

glo teng said...

haha. you are doing a good job not blogging these few days ;) control ;)