Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Weirdity

I feel disappointed for some reason. yet i know i shouldn't be. aih i also dunno why i'm disappointed. hmm.

and sometimes ignorance is bloss la. cuz now i know there's like no surprise. too much la. me and my curiosity and my ability to find out stuff i wanna know. ish. too much.

oh and i've had this in my mind for some time: What if you COULD go back in time, BUT you can't change that part of your life that's messed up. I mean, there's no way for you to change it. The situation is just made for you to fail. Hmm. If only some people could see that instead of thinking of themselves all the time. Some people do try and put others first you know. Even if it doesn't seem like it. But as for me, i will not put others first if i have to suffer. Why? Not only because i find it to be pointless and unappreciated, there are other reasons to.

And! the weirdity part is that i'm happy now. at least u guys did something la. Good job! :D

see? i'm happy and disappointed at the same time. skill right? i also dunno la. my brain is just. well my brain la. haha.

k i think i will study and watch Crank now. seems like a cool movie. haha.

Currently Listening To: And The Hero Will Drown - Story Of The Year

No comments: