Friday, August 22, 2008

The Bugs In Life


Disclaimer: The rules are simple. If you can't handle the truth, stop reading and don't bother reading. And it's a high, super high chance it won't be about you, so don't perasan k. Thx.

k la. that incident is still bugging me.

i mean ok fine that what happened could not be changed and all. but the fact that you coudln't think better of me? like come on, seriously la. did you really believe that about me? well. i dunno la. but it's just bugging that you thought that way about me la.

hmm. another thing that annoys me is how ppl that are not close me expect me to be close to them. i mean, they're not like always there and it's not like i talk to them always and are close to them la. but when they expect me to treat them like a close friend? come on la. i can't do that. ure still my friend. but u can't expect me to treat you like my other close friends right? hmm. i don't know anything about you. yet i see you so often. and you have your friends that hardly see you but know EVERYTHING. i'm okay with that. you have your close friends and i have mine. and i know i'm not one of yours. so don't make me feel bad that i don't treat you as one. it's different k.

i KNOW i don't fit in with your group either. so yes maybe i do keep away from you. i mean it's pointless right? can u imagine just sitting there listening to you talk about stuff which i don't follow? i don't fit in. and i honeslty don't feel like i have to force myself to. do i have to make myself fit in to be your friend? thats why there are somethings i choose not to do with some people just cuz i don't fit in and i know i will have a miserable time if i do join them feeling like an outcast. but it doesn't mean i don't love them as the friends they are to me. they're def still my friends.

ppl who are not my friends are the ppl who only want to include u on things when they don't have anyone else. but when they got ppl and all, oh yeah, sif they're gonna remember you. it's pretty much annoying. then u act like we're "supposed" to be close. err, no way. dream on.

and i need time for myself too. i mean sure it's cool to hang out with friends and spend time chatting and doing stuff. but i still need time to do my own stuff. ppl shud know that just cuz they're at a disadvantage doesn't mean that they shud bug ppl with advantages. i mean i need my space and time too. i need to do my things. and most of the time i need time to myself cuz i already have a lot of things on my mind. the fact u are bugging me just adds those things to my list. and you have no idea the stuffs i've been through to have my mind working overtime with all these crazy thoughts. so don't think that i don't need my time. i need my time to do my own things. i can't always layan you.

i'm pretty much not who you think i am. i'm not how i look like. i'm not how i seem.

NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS.

so don't make it out to be what u want it to seem.

Currently Listening To: Saturday - Fall Out Boy

No comments: