Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Time I Should Be In Malaysia

k seriously, this is too much. my time to be in Malaysia was def from the 19th July to at least the 20th August.(provided my holidays are super flexible la) why? k i got tons of reasons.

20 something July - Jo's road trip thing.
31st - Jo leaving
2nd August - MTV Asia Music Awards
4th - Panic At The Disco Concert
9th - Kamil's farewell kenduri
18th - My dear "adik" Lauren Chia's bday

plus i prob get to take my guitar here instead of resorting to buy one. plus i get to meet up with Sanjit and Nik who were down for their holidays. Plus my sis is back too. and plus i get to say bye properly this time to everyone. plus i could prob str8en my hair again. plus i'm sure there was a PC fair going on also. plus i can help my fam fix their comp problems. i prob would have seen batman b4 everyone else in NZ also.

woi! too much la. so many reasons to be back NOW. and thx to the ticket price of 4k++ my only time back can be in 2010. ISH ISH ISH.

see! tambah emonessan. :(

Currently Listening To: Shaking - Sugarcult

4 comments:

laurz said...

you forgot ONE more day why you should come back. :(

Ben J said...

no la. i def did not forgot a special someones bday la k. it's just that my holidays are not that long. :( so if i were able to stay longer i'd def stay for ur bday la girl. but ure right i should mention it also.

laurz said...

lol i was just kidding. hahaha

laurz said...

but neverminndd. :)

that's nice of you!