Monday, August 25, 2008

I Shouldn't Complain But....

if i don't i can't stand to just keep it all in.

i can't stand the fact that the money i'm saving my parents by getting the scholarship is just going to my younger sis to buy her pleasures and make her such a manja.

i mean seriously, why do they let her get all those things she doesn't need at all? why are they making her such a spoilt brat? why do they let her just spend spend SPEND?? it's like they don't control her at all. anything she wants also she'll get it.

argh it's so not fair! and what do i get out of it? nothing. it's just pissing off la. i know it's prob selfish to think of it this way la. i mean, for the money i saved my parents from getting JPA, shouldn't I be the one enjoying it? but yet, even here i'm trying to save as much as i can eventhough i honestly don't think i have to do so.

i mean seriously, out of all my siblings, i'm the ONLY one who actually thinks before buying stuff. i only buy the stuff i need and the things that are a good deal. and i won't buy if it's gonna cost my parents a lot. i would definitley say i'm spend the wisestly among my siblings. heck! i hardly buy anything at all! last year i only bought 2-3 tshirts. for the WHOLE year. it's not like i didn't want to buy. it's cuz it costs money and i already have enough and i don't want my parents spending stuff for me which i don't need.

argh. just not fair la. i don't like this at all. :(

haih. i dunno what else to say la. just why can't my siblings be more like me. or maybe why can't i enjoy more.

ah. jus ignore this post la. nonsense talkings of a pissed off guy.

Currently Listening To: Are You Happy Now? - Michelle Branch

No comments: