Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cleaning Day

Random Picture: Flower outside my window. I think spring is coming. :)

seriously, today is like cleaning day.

i washed my hair and had a bath.

i cleaned my shoes. (finally after like so long!)


Top: after; Bottom: before

i shaved.

i did my laundry.

yeah thats all la. i would have vacuumed my room also la. it's so long overdue. but been busy with all the events today.

k la i must say the dinner was nice. something different la i guess. but shouldn't have drank since i had my physics quiz and my math to study for. brilliant. bit of a headache k just now. too much. but k la. it's prob all in my mind. haha.

and din take as much photos as expected. and i was so casual as usual. well, good to be diff than normal i guess. haha.

and Sam is huge ok. and he's like 2 years younger than me. monster! :P

but he's all cool and all good la. haha. actually ya, one of the fun and coolest Malaysians i have met here actually. not bad. skills.

k la. thats all for now. shall post up one vid from the secret admirers thing. nvr actually watched it yet. so i dunno abt the sound quality la. haha. enjoy!


Currently Listening To: P5hng Me A*wy - Linkin Park

No comments: