Monday, June 11, 2007

Annoyed

Lamborghini sial. First one i ever saw in Malaysia.

Anyway, nth much interesting happened today. except that i saw a Lambo on the road. unfortunately he was driving too slow for me to take more pictures. haih. later while family was watching pirates of the carribean. i went to over to Jo's to play poker. i won of course. ;)

Sunday should be poker day. =)

after that came home n thx to a chain reaction i ended up in a foul mood. but cleared up soon la. short fuse is for my temper and also the one that leads to calmness thankfully. i was soo bored today cuz it was raining n i cudnt go online or watch tv. so i ended up playing guitar. thought myself fully or srta Given Up, No More Sorrow, and Bleed It Out. but then i got bored again so i decided to make phone calls. smth i havent done in a long time. currently waiting for Ruth to tell me it's ok to call her. still waiting as usual. hmm. when the next phone bill comes i dun wanna be around at all. 1hour 25 minutes to handphone. N lauren still din wanna let me go. ish ish. see i'm nice n call k. u n ur delay tactics. purposely want me to die la. haha! but thx for un-boring me too. hopefully u find ur charger for ur cam k. ;)


So y annoyed? Well, basically its cuz of the few ppl around me. i guess they dunno what they're doin is kinda insulting but i guess i wish they could be more... erm...considerate? what am i talking abt? i'm talking abt some ppl who make such a big fuss abt being dark skinned. cuz Grace n Veron came back from NS yest, they got quite a few comments abt how dark they became. stuff like "Eh, they so dark already lahh....." *in that tone where it implies that being dark is such a horrible thing*. i'm bugged by this cuz i'm naturally dark skinned. n if u say stuff like that what wud u say abt me? n hey, maybe u dun like bein dark cuz ure naturally fair, thats fine. but dun start commenting on me n my skin. i'm happy with the way i am so i dun need u trying to make me feel bad by making fun of my skin colour. it IS insulting k. if u haven't noticed, i dun really laugh when u say those things. i jus smile n try to brush it off cuz u obviously dun realize what ure doing by making fun of me. n chances are, since u dun like to be dark skinned, u probably hate me too right? since i'm way much darker than you. hmm. maybe u say i'm overreacting. maybe i'm too sensitive. but unless ure the same colour as me, i dun expect you to understand.

damn. it feels kinda racist now. k gtg.

Currently Listening To: If You're Gone - Matchbox Twenty

No comments: