Friday, June 22, 2007

2000th

I’ve reached my 2000 song mark! Yay! haha. yea I know its not much, but I’m a picky guy so I dun really download song I dun like. haha. anyway, the 2000th song as recorded by Windows Media Player is Attack by 30 Seconds To Mars. good song too. worthy of 2000th status. haha. its abt 1245 songs in my General Songs folder. the rest are from 16 full albums, Christians Songs, some other weirdish a bit songs, and also some of Julian’s music which he gave long ago but I haven’t heard yet. haha.

***************

in other, what I find interesting, news, my blog seems to b found by ppl quite a bit. Actually jus Pat n Mabel so far. haha. or at least both of them sorta identified themselves. whats weird is, Mabel seemed to be racing with Alvin to find my blog. the weird thing is, how did u guys know I have a blog to look for la? haha. n I’ve managed to figure out that u guys found my blog by links. but how did u end up at those links is what has got me curious. haha. (no my blog is not a big secret btw, jus that since I dun advertise it i'm curious how u found it. =P)

****************

k now my first week at intec! haha! so Tuesday was registration day. n apparently the promised Bank Islam booth which was supposed to be there at registration day wasn’t. =_= so, Joel n I had to go to the Bank Islam all the way at PKNS which apparently is like the only place that has Bank Islam in Shah Alam. so we rushed there hoping to get it done with fast. but reached there at 9 to only find it opens at 9.30. so yea la wait. n the crowd outside the Bank got bigger and bigger.


The people building up outside the closed bank.

A really Old Skool fire alarm. haha.

n then we had to sorta rush in. got the number, filled in the bank slip then waited.


waiting

i see cash! =D

but the payment of everything was fast tho. so got back to intec quite fast too. registration was even faster as everyone else had gone to get their payment done or had already registered. so when we reached, the registration place was empty. haha.

basically after registration was not much. jus went to class to discuss some deco stuff n then went back to cemara. this is basically the first time, I’m actually moved in there cuz like I said b4 there were other ppls there. honestly I prefer cendana so much more. cuz of its cleanliness and also cuz its new. anyway, I’ll let the pics do the talking la k.


View from the 5th floor. The red stuff there are the Korean Juniors doin their aerobik stuff.

start of the 360 view of the room. this is the front door on the left n bathroom door on the right. (cam moving to the right for 360 view)

then its the kitchen door on the left and balcony/trash chute door on the right.

the tables. mine, Joel, Isaac.

last table is Zul's. door leads to Isaac and Zul's rooms.

Zul's door on the left n me n Joel's room in the middle. Mirror is on the left on the fron door in the first photo.

my room. yep. thats my bed. heh. clean eh. =P

view from the windows in my room. my locker lock is broken. haih.

this is the bathroom.

see the wooden plank where the shampoo is resting on? thats like 1cm higher than my head. its so uncomfortable to bathe due to the lack of space n height. btw, the flush doesnt work too cuz water is not supplied to the toilet. we have to manually insert the pipe into the overflow hole to fill in the toilet. haih. =/

anyway, it was really boring there since we jus started n din have much to do. so we decided to visit clarence and gang. haha.

Clarence listening to Daryll talking.

Daryll, my legs, Clarence n Joel. it was really boring.

Cemara at night. thats block 8.

Block 6. the same view like i showed from the 5th floor. 'cept i was on the ground floor la. haha.

the good things abt cemara is that the are a lot more facilities n food shops and all other stuffs here too. esp there's many choices for food. haha. plus its jus like 5 minutes away from Intec. so can sleep til 7.30 also n get to class at 8. my cousin once slept til 7.45 n managed to reach on time too. haha. oh, n also its (very very) near Akasia. ;D

well thats all now la. yes i know its damn long the post. thats y i stop here. i'll post the class photos n stuff tmrw or sometime soon la. k i gotta study for my knots test tmrw. haih.

n i think i decided that cuz of my impatience. maybe i shud give myself time.

Currently Listening To: Attack - 30 Seconds From Mars

No comments: