Saturday, June 09, 2007

Digging Deeper Just To Throw It Away

Subang Church during drill time. Super cool right? Another reason y i love my phone. =D

Heh. i'm back. have a lot of thoughts stuff to blog but like damn malas la. haha. anyway, jus came back from taiping. I honestly love going there except for the fact that i tend to have nth to do.y i love it? for one thing my granmother is there n i love her a lot n she also treats me special la. =P bein the first grandson in the family n all that. hahaha. plus she cares a lot. n its really nice to stay there. she was also telling me abt how once before when i was 3 or smth like that, she was trying to put on a napkin for me n thought she poked me with a safety pin. she was so scared n worried that she hurt me that she started crying for me (i feel so loved. =) ), but i on the other
was laighing my head off i have no idea y. maybe i was destined to jus feel pain eh so i got used to it early. haha! =P din do much there. jus got phone calls n now my cousins n my sister think i ihaf two gf's sheesh. this is all SOMEBODY punye pasal la. =P haha.

oh smth new in the blogoshpere. Miss Rutti Choy has got a blog. hahahah. see i'm advertising for u. if u dun want then i wont la. but since i'm nice right? hahaha. i'll post up ur link as soon as i know its ok for me to put it up k. now lets jus see u last la k. =P hahaha

oh i finally figured out my problem. i jus care too much n i'm jus damn jealous. i believe if i jus dun care as much n jus let things go. shud be fine la. at least hopefully. n i knew it was you who couldnt trust me. getting you to see that was the hard part. hmm. where do we go from here?

still loving the LP new album. =) managed to figure out Given Up already. abt less than 10 minutes i think. (heh. gotta brag once in a while right?) k la. its an easy song so nth much to brag la. ahhahaha. but not that many songs with guitar in it on the album. Currently loving Bleed It Out (uncensored version ;P). Cool song man.

k la. nth much to say except that i'm loving my phone! =D

Currently Listening To: Bleed It Out - Linkin Park

No comments: