Thursday, April 16, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours

i dunno why i seem to be having a string of bad luck recently. so weird.

ystd was supposed to be picked up at 9.45, but only woke up after i got a call 9.52. why? so happened my internet got cut off. and my laptop goes into sleep more when that happens. and since i use my laptop to wake me up, i didn't hear anything cuz my comp was sleeping with me. sheeesh. what's worse is, my phone ran out of memory space for msges. so i couldn't get any msg that morning to wake me up either (tho i doubt it would have woken me up. so yeah. ended up being late. sheeesh.

and then cuz of that no memory thing, i nvr received any msges the whole day. and i didn't even notice. bangangnye. and near like 12 smth am only i restarted my phone and all the msges came in. ,............

win la. and then today, internet is fine laptop on, but earphones left plugged in from the night b4. so laptop alarm rang and i couldn't hear cuz it was playing thru earphones only. sheesh. so din manage to wake up when i wanted to. ish.

plus my poker is still bad. sheesh.

Currently Listening To: Ocean and Atlantic - Mayday Parade

3 comments:

xinyee said...

you must have a nokia phone right?

Ben J said...

yeaps!

xinyee said...

that always happens on nokia phones =) i mean the msg part...