Thursday, April 09, 2009

Today I'm Happy

:) today is a good day. not only did Raymond graduate today, i finally figured out how to configure my camera to sorta take DSLR style sorta pics. made my day. well, it'll never be up to Kimberley's standard (i think), but it's good enough for me. nice photos day. :)

some of the pics i thought were nice. well, they look sorta DSLR like quality, but of course DSLR quality is better la. but with my cam. i sure ain't complaining. :D







of course, the beautiful/handsome models made the pictures look even better la. :) i got cekap looking friends. :)

oh and sry for the no updates, i know i'm supposed to update abt my life here so far and all that, but got no time la. haha. yeah, my hols are that busy doing a lot of stuff.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:)

Currently Listening To: Don't Jump - Tokio Hotel

4 comments:

glo teng said...

betul2. your models all memang cekap.

but, photographer cekap only model can be cekap lar :p

Josef said...

hey ur friends all asian ah?
pergi aussie for wat?
:)

Ben J said...

GLo: haha. the photographer is so not cekap laa. haha.

Jo: wah, tau pun guna the word asian all. ceh. haha. and yes my frens are 95% Malaysians. the whiteys not so easy to mix with. haha. and it's NZ btw. :)

Anonymous said...

Some decent photographs.