Friday, April 24, 2009

My Original Title Was Way Too Long

cuz all i'm doing is just fitting the profile and the stereotype people place on me from what i look like now.

and who's to say this isn't the real me anyway?

***********************

i love that i'm being me and it doesn't look like i'm trying to be something or someone else.

***********************

on another note, when she told me that, it just impressed me.

i don't know why. i mean, in some way, i think ppl trust me enough to tell me stuff about them cuz they know that i won't tell others. i basically don't talk abt what happened btwn me and you to anyone else. i don't see any reason to. unfortunately for me, people don't do the same for me. which sucks. cuz hey, sometimes i judge ppl pre-maturely or there are certain things that i don't like abt a person. and me, being someone who can't keep my mouth shut, will tell these things to ppl. and some people, just somehow don't have the common sense to not tell that person i was talking about. i mean, it's not like i won't tell the person to their face, but when u say that i say that, well u know how it feels la.

ANYWAY, i digress. i'm still amused that someone i don't consider myself very close to told me that about her. it feels weird, cuz none of the ppl i feel i'm close to actually tells me this kinda stuff. they either just assume for me to know, or expect someone else to tell me or they want me to ask first. so yeah, this is kinda weird. i din ask her anything. but she told me str8. and i love her for that. cuz it's something nobody gives to me. somehow that's what a close friend is supposed to be like i guess. they tell you stuff that you should know cause they know you care and want to know abt them.

but then again, maybe she's just someone who's not shy abt it? haih. i dunno la. i'm so happy that she told me. but at the same time i'm disappointed that even some of my close friends couldn't do that.

there's a problem when the closest people to you assume for you to know everything and not "officially" tell you stuff. and if you think i'm being unfair, put urself in my situation and then tell me how u would feel. don't be biased. be neutral and decide.

how could you guys not bother to tell me? haih.

and for you. thanks so much you. you rock. :)

Currently Listening To: I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco

No comments: