Saturday, September 29, 2007

This Is So Much Better Than Silence

i was thinkin abt it. n i was wondering y. then it hit me. its obvious. it fits now. perfectly. man was i blind and stupid. everything just fit now. so weird. its like finish so long ago yet now when i realise it hurts. wow. i'm really that much huh. the smile, the laugh, the call. wow. i'm like freaking blur.

crap. haih.

So deep that it didn’t even bleed and catch me,
The Used


*************

well i'm kinda happy i made that decision. cant say what decision cuz there are certain eyes watching this blog who will kill me over my happiness for the decision i made. plus i gotta keep that whole thing next week shut in me. hayoo... problematic la when u got so many ppl checking up on u n all.

k spec math i should go study now. like really. its 3pm now. n whaddya know, waiting again. when am i not waiting i wonder. haha.

Currently Listening To: Luckie St. - Cartel

No comments: