Friday, September 07, 2007

Stupid Cut

jus came back from worship practice. everything went well. except for one thing.

my stupid encounter with the knife is costing me dearly. i cant press the strings properly cuz the way the cut formed was in line with the way i press my strings. so yea if i press my strings, the strings will be "eating" into my epidermis straight. and yes it hurts like hell k.


so i tried to fix it by putting a plaster on it. it wroks thankfully! so i can still play! UNFORTUNATELY, the plaster tends to slip once in a while. so it does hurt at times. but i'm making do with it and paying for my act of playing with the knife. damn the cut is pretty deep la. ish.

note-to-self: do not play with knife at the tip of fingers. Other places is fine so far cuz it doesn't affect me playing my wife.

*************

like what the crap happened again? was i supposed to do smth? but how was i to know. u nvr gave me a sign. u KNOW i wud have called if i knew u were free. which is y i hate calling. ure ALWAYS busy. frustration.

thank god i dun have credit man.

I want to block her out my mind
But I really can't do it
I tell myself this the last time
I'ma let her do this to me
Whenever we do spend time
I realize that I can't get enough of you
Timbaland


Currently Listening To: MMMBop - Hanson

2 comments:

ej said...

LOL
it doesnt affect me playing my wife!! XD
man that cut wud be annoying wudnt it.. mmm...

Ben J said...

yes it is annoying. it din let me play with my wife! haha! but yea. thankfully it healed and i managed to play for worship that day.