Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Seven Things Tag

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. Form a band and play on stage
2. perform solo maybe?
3. find someone who will last
4. buy a Gibson Les Paul
5. go for another rock concert
6. grow my hair long and dye it
7. learn to play a love song

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. deny being a christian
2. give up music
3. have sex with anyone who isn't my wife
4. smash my guitar into the ground
5. forgive anyone who causes the ppl i love harm
6. waste money
7. say that it's all ok and mean it.

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. Sing
2. play with my hair
3. be emo
4. day dream
5. jump around my room while playing guitar
6. toilet stuff la of course
7. uh, play guitar? haha.

Seven fav sentences/quotes.
1. Holy Crap
2. ok thats just crap
3. What The Crap
4. Shit
5. Biar ah
6. yaaa suuurreee....
7. niiiiccceeee....

Seven favourite songs from all time
1. Cute Without The 'E' (Cut From The Team) - Taking Back Sunday
2. Here Is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls
3. Spin - Taking Back Sunday
4. Here's Your Letter - blink-182
5. All Day - Hillsong United
6. Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja - Lostprophets
7. Minority - Green Day

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. cause me to hate you
2. destroy my guitar
3. destroy my music collection
4. treat me like crap
5. hurt my friends
6. insult my religion
7. lie to me n make me believe in smth that is important to me

Seven people to tag.
1. Joel
2. Jin
3. Grace
4. Michelle
5. Eujeen
6. Julian
7. cant think of any other names di. haha.

Dumbstruck
Colour me stupid
Good luck
You're gonna need it
Where I'm going if I get there...
At all....
Green Day

Currently Listening To: Waiting - Green Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When will the spring flowers and aytumn moon end? How much of tthe past is known? An east wind last night at the small tower,former country, unbearable to look back into the moonlight.
The palace with its carved pillars and jade citadel is still there, only the rosy colour of faces changed. Ask this gentleman how much sorrow he can have? Just like a river of water in spring flowing to the east.