Tuesday, September 18, 2007

*Swear*

I'm currently very pissed off with myself.

i went and brilliantly spoiled my earphones for my phone by accidently pulling it when it was stuck to Cemara's Starbucks table. *bloodytable*

so now one whole side of the earphone came off the wires. *swears*

that means no more enjoying music from my phone. no more being able to block out noises of ppl talking. no more isolating myself from everyone else. no more me time. and worst of all: NO MORE MUSIC!!! *SWEARS!*

there goes my life la. now i haf a solid reson for suicide.

*************

ESLS assignment isn't going well. but thats my fault. Math is ok. i feel i contributed quite a lot in terms of ideas and the running of things. but maybe not that much too. hmm.

anyway, i got back today and started watching tv and guess who i saw performing with Carlos Santana this time? Chad Kroeger! but thats not the shocking part at all. the part i found amazing was that Chad had left his curly locks behind and gone for straight hair! he looked sooooo different! looked pretty good too if i must say. hmmmm..... maybe i........ heh. haha. (ps. for those who dunno who's Chad, he is the lead singer for band Nickelback). Oh yeah the song was good too. i liked it. so with nothing much else to post, i'll leave u with a video. =D



We were spinning in circles
with the moon in our eyes
No room left to move
in between you and I
We forgot where we were
and we lost track of time
And we sang to the wind
as we danced through the night
Chad Kroeger


Currently Listening To: Into The Night - Carlos Santana feat. Chad Kroeger

No comments: