Saturday, September 01, 2007

Drinking?

heh. apparently Merdeka time is like the drinking time for me. dun ask y but its jus like that. nice timing for drinks to sudd appear b4 me? haha.




but no no. i haven't got drunk yet. not ever k. for one thing, i dun think it's "cool" to drink to get drunk. and if you do get drunk it just shows you're weak to me. it also shows that you don't know your limits. and when you don't know your limits, you get drunk. and when you get drunk you lose control. and Jo told me last night that it's stated in the Bible that we shouldn't lose control of ourselves. so yea. i won't ever try to get drunk. cuz it's wrong. we shudn't lose control of ourselves.

plus Indians don't get drunk (Lim Wei Jun 2007). =P haha!


anyway, later that night there were fireworks too. unexpected ones which made it a night to remember even more. haha! they looked darn cool.

i've also got a video of the fireworks. it shows one part where the fireworks jus went on for quite some time. like some continuous flow of fireworks. somewhere near the middle of the video.



other than that. i have some great awesome news which makes me love my cousin who looks like me! haha! guess what!

u know what is that?? no not just any jacket......


its a TROGDOR jacket!!! =D (for those who dunno who is Trogdor, please visit here.)

awesome man! thx soooo much Caleb!! i really appreciate it sooo much!! u ROCK!

but damn. now i gotta get u smth awesome too. haf to start planning......

**********

BB today was, erm lets say.....

Fun! haha!

why? watch the video and enjoy. =)



oh just so u know, they were given 45 punishments. =)

good luck walking members. =D

haha! man i feel evil. haha!!
*************

hmmm. am i overreactting? i feel like i am. but only a tiny bit. most of me thinks its totally rational for me to feel this way. maybe u dun want me to care? maybe i shud try living a life where i dun care. but yet i'm still scared incase you do may do it again. but i cant watch over you forever right? u dun even want me there. i can feel it so much.

and that was jus a question. there's no right or wrong answer. after everything i shud know that things wont get better but will get worse. its all downhill from here. so y do i keep hope? cuz i dun want what i think to happen?

aih. i dunno. u dun care so why shud i care right?

wrong. i always will care and no matter what i'll always disagree when you do smth wrong.

what the crap am i saying? it seems like its all jumbled up and doesn't make sense. does it make sense? i'm really goin crazy.

********Stuck********
I can’t get out of bed today or get you off my mind
I just can’t seem to find a way to leave the love behind
I ain't tripping, I’m just missing you
You know what I’m saying, you know what I mean

You kept me hanging from a string, why you make me cry?
I tried to give you everything, but you just gave it up
I ain't tripping, I’m just missing you
You know what I’m saying, you know what I mean yeah

Every now and then when I’m all alone
I be wishing you would call me on the telephone
And say you want me back, but you never do
I feel like such a fool, there’s nothing I can do
I’m such a fool for you

I can’t take it, what am I waiting for?
My heart's still breaking, I miss you even more
And I can’t fake it, the way I could before
I hate you, but I love you
I can’t stop thinking of you
It’s true, I’m stuck on you

Now, love's a broken record that’s been skipping in my head
I keep singing yesterday, why we gots to play these games we play?
I ain't tripping, I’m just missing you
You know what I’m saying, you know what I mean yeah

Every now and then when I’m all alone
I be wishing you would call me on the telephone
And say you want me back but you never do
I feel like such a fool

I can’t take it what am I waiting for
My heart's still breaking, I miss you even more
And I can’t fake it, the way I could before
I hate you, but I love you
I can’t stop thinkin’ of you
It’s true, I’m stuck on you

I am stuck on yoooou
yoooooou
oooooooooo

Every now and then when I’m all alone
I be wishing you would call me on the telephone
And say you want me back, but you never do
I feel like such a fool, there’s nothing I can do,
I’m such a fool for you

I can’t take it what am I waiting for
My heart's still breaking, I miss you even more
And I can’t fake it, the way I could before
I hate you, but I love you
I can’t stop thinking of you
I hate you, but I love you
I can’t stop thinking of you
I don’t know what to do
I’m stuck on you

***Stacie Orrico***


Currently Listening To: Stuck - Stacie Orrico

2 comments:

Zhen Lim said...

Who's Lim Wei Jun? =S Freaky lah, got so many people with similar names as mine...

Super long post. Reminds me of what I used to do. Haha! =P

Ben J said...

haha. college friend. i jus realised his name is so similar to urs. haha.

yea. my posts are all long eh. haha. maybe i shud cut down. but lazy la. i like to write and let everything out.

plus its a way of letting some ppl know abt my life since they complain they dunno anything. haha.