Friday, September 14, 2007

Puasa!

heh. yes its true. i puasa-ed. haha. n no its not cuz i'm turning into a Muslim or trying to impress some girl or anything like that. haha. it was jus out of curiosity's sake that i tried it. yea only one day. n let me tell u. it wasn't easy k. imagine having no food or water for 14 hours. k maybe not that. imagine having food and water but NOT EATING it for 14 hours. its damn torturous to your stomach. esp from the time after lucnh. thats when your stomach starts grumbling and saying "eh moron! go eat la u!".

so yea. i woke up at 5 smth to eat then went back to sleep at abt 5.30. then went through the whole day without eating til 7.30. yea buka puasa time was actually at 7.15 but my fren forgot to tell me so i had to wait til i got confirmation from him. which came 15 minutes later. =_= oh well, my tomach got used to the pain by then. haha. n dinner tasted soooo good. ok maybe not la. haha!

anyway, i jus wanna say i'm damn bangga that i managed to last. eventho it may not be much la. respect my Muslim frens who do it everyday. haha!

oooo and this week i also came into a large amount of money. =D

RM1110.00 to be exact. dun believe u go count la the money there. haha!

this week was a week of ups and downs for sure. i'm talking abt my marks. haha. mt math test went horrible i blieve. i found it sooo tough and its like everything went absolutely wrong. haih.
but i got back my Spec Math and my Chem marks which were i would say totally awesome. i got 90 for Spec Math which was amazing cuz i nvr even dreamt of getting a high B. n for Chem i got my first A which was 84. so yea. i'm kinda overjoyed. altho there were some really stupid mistakes......

i officially declare noone dumber than me.

i realise this week that its always better to get invited to anything. for anything at all. like to dinner, to hang out, to take a ride, to go have fun etc. cuz it shows that the person actually wants you there. the person enjoys your company. plus not only it wud be weird to invite urself, it wud be worse if u weren't supposed to invite urself. cept maybe for the car ride if the persons car was full la. but it's always a great feeling to be invited. like youre wanted. =)

i've been walking around Intec with my jacket and cap and i'm sure there are tons of ppl who are saying that i'm prob poser cuz it aint that cold and i'm wearing a jacket and i'm trying to look cool by dressing up like that. but hey. i jus stopped caring. i wear my jacket not cuz i want to look cool. it IS cold in my class plus i really love my jacket a lot that i'd rather not jus leave it in my class. and i wear my cap cuz my hair long and i'm jus too lazy to bother to try combing it. so if i'm a poser to you, fine by me. cuz i know who i am. ure just annoying thats all. =)

haih. n the days draw closer to when i leave. had a briefing abt the visa application and all today and i realise i've got like tons to do. passport, photo, letter of good conduct etc. man i feel so packed. plus with the added assignments. thank God i managed to finish my Moral yest. haih. stressness.

******************

compared to how you make me feel, this felt good. =)

i really dunno where to go. i look back and i see this is not the way i want to go. this is not the way i SHOULD go. its jus wrong. but what the hell am i doing here? y do i keep waiting for you to change when we both know nothing will happen. we know your attitude is the give-up easy and take the road of best enjoyment. and that road doesn't have me, so y am i changing for you? y do i tell myself i need to change for you? you know you will never do the same. i shud stop changing from here onwards.

it's funny. i was talking to a fren the other day and we both agreed that its not fair to ask someone to change who they are. and she gave an example that like how it wud be not fair for someone to ask me to give up playing guitar cuz it is and will always be a huge part of me. it would be like giving up half my life. i might as well just lie in a coma.

but then i thought back. i did give up guitar for you. so that i could save a seat for you cuz u were tired of saving a seat for me. but u r the one who made me play again.

i cant believe i gave up guitar. or at least wanted to for a reason like that.

love is really makes u do stupid things.

You had your chance!
(You had your chance!)

Taking Back Sunday



ps.: no the pic isn't real. jus posing dun worry lauren.
ps 2.:
(Thanks Jin. The song rocks =) )

Currently Listening To: When I Get Home, You're So Dead - Mayday Parade

No comments: