Monday, February 09, 2009

The Randomest Lines That May Just Make Sense

you can't be someone if you're everyone.

well, you can cross that off your list now.

i'm just a notch in your bedpost.

i don't want to be different, but i don't want to insignificant.

where were you when everything was falling apart? all i needed was a call that never came.

if you think we're good, they're better.

i lied. because that's what you needed and wanted to hear. and also so that we'd stick.

Losing her, the only one who's ever known, who I am, who I'm not, who I wanna be, no way to know

i'm two steps away from my subtle smooth escape.

when oh when will this sinking feeling feel like it was ages ago.

you don't need me, you've got them.

i've come to find, my heart isn't right with my soul.

if it didn't matter then it wouldn't be a problem.

i'll just be the name, never the him.

it would have been nice to say, sure would have been nice to say i knew you.

change will come, but i will never believe anything again.

yeah you can just stop talking i get it.

please understand, this isn't just goodbye, this is i can't stand you.

whatever happened to our innocence? and something about us being friends? could it be that nothing's going to change?

you only get what you give.

i'm so tired of waiting for us to wake up and make a move.

even if you think you're right, you have to give to take.

i wonder if you're listening? picking up on the signals sent back from within.

time and time again it feels like everything is so wrong in here.

all i wanted was to be your everything. all i got was to be just another thing.

someone who's been with everyone isn't the someone for me.

I know you wanted me to give up this life to be, everything I was back when you had the hands my heart was in

maybe everything was meant to be this way, will it ever change? or are we stuck here on our own?

But we'll still say "remember when" just like we always do.

********************************************

k i better stop here. if not i won't stop. wow. that was pretty interesting. let's see if u can recognize the lines.

Currently Listening To: No Good - Kate Voegele

No comments: