Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What's In That Mind Of Mine?

it's not what it seems actually. it's just like that cuz of the reasons i gave.

it's the safest way. protecting both of us? hmm.

it's not that i don't care. i do. i really do. of course i care. i just don't want to for this moment.

i guess it comes down to whether i think it's worth it. and the past says it's not. and the present i do not have confidence in.

the trust has all faded. faded with the ur words that keep proving to me don't mean anything.

you said things will change, so show me. don't ask me to put faith in. i can't. i know better. cuz nice guys finish last.

be happy with what you got and i'm still here i guess. not what you want, but better than b4 right?

u say it hurts. now u know a fraction of what i felt.

sry. but i can't go back.

like i told you, and as cliche as it sounds, it's not you, it's me. it wasn't meant to be. the past changed the future u dreamt of i guess.

i'm sry i'm not the way u want me to be. i'm just looking out for me, just like you do for yourself.

so i'm sry and i hope u understand one day. just like i hope to understand one day too. but maybe that day will never come huh?

why am i writing this? cuz i'm the type of person who can't keep my thoughts in me. so here u go again. enjoy.

Currently Listening To: Lift Me Up To Let Me Down - Moped

1 comment: