Friday, February 27, 2009

Teng!

Teng! it's my idea leh. sheesh. ni la i tak suker. be humble all tapi recognition tak dapat. nvm nvm. i shall not take recognition. let the whole team look good. i shall just pretend like i don't care. ish. that's the problem la being humble. i mean, what else to do? go around telling it's my idea?? a bit, retarded. but teng, i dun like being not recognized for my ideas that made everything look so good and admired. is it wrong to be proud of something you thought of? which, everyone agrees was awesome and cool and etc.? teng!

and damn. these juniors are pissing me off. one expects to be treated like some king. be given stuff and all. wtf? sheesh, i tau la kan there's no junior and senior thing here. but respect takde? nak haram, want something you freaking come take la. expect me to come give? teng. and then another one, ignore. sheesh. i'd like to think i've got a pretty unique face and with the hair, which, i'm pretty sure noone else has, how could you not recognize me? teng.

BUT! fine. maybe i just think so much of myself. fine fine. i know i'm perasan and all. ish. that's what i gotta learn i guess. let small stuff like this not matter so much. ish. grrrr.

plus got guitar spin in my head so bad. i wanna do it so much, yet, i lack the confidence and the guts. plus, i've no idea what may happen. so i don't wanna risk it. ish. but i just gotta!

and dang, i reckon should have just done it that night aye? instead of hesitating. regrets. oh wells, some other time then.

hmm. quite a pissing off day eh. but actually it was not bad. my thoughts only make me pissed off. haha. i'm a pretty happy guy. bad thoughts. tsk tsk.

k FINE. ENOUGH TALKING RUBBISH FOR TODAY. KTHXBYE.

Currently Listening To: Hit The Floor - Linkin Park

2 comments:

Calvin Lim said...

hahaa...ur so funny larr...=D

glo teng said...

haha. urm, what happened? hahaha.

when i first saw 'Teng!', i was like, what did my family name do wrong this time? :p

haha. just kidding.

looks like Bern's 'teng'/'deng'/'ting'/'ding' is very influential :p

ps: at the moment, i'm not really liking being one of the most senior person :p pressing on~~~