Friday, February 13, 2009

My Cousin Siblings

u know right, i just realised this. well not just just but kinda recently. anyway, i realise i treat my younger cousins like my siblings. ppl like my sister's age la. well then again, there's only 4 of them la. but yeah.

for some reason i'm feel like i'm so close to them and like i can lepak with them if i want. hmm i dunno la. plus i would scold them like they're my sis also if they do smth wrong or whatsoever. k fine la. not exactly like my sis. but still they kena scolding. i mean, i don't know many ppl who scold their cousins.

but it's kinda cool. it's like having an extra brother or sister or whatever. i think it's kinda cool. but of course i sayang my sister the most la. :P haha!

but i guess overall also right, our whole extended family is smth like brothers and sisters to me also. we're like one big family. which is kinda cool. k who am i kidding. it's super cool. i love it. it's like we can go lepak all and enjoy also. quite cekap. i love being born into this fam. maybe it's cuz we're like so cekap eh? haha!

man i love my family and also my big extended family. we so rock. :)

Currently Listening To: Gifts and Curses - Yellowcard

No comments: