Saturday, August 15, 2009

Something's Not Right But I Can't Place My Finger On It

k so i created my third wallpaper. but somehow, it kinda looks okay, but just doesn't feel right. but i dunno what.


so take a look. and let me know what you think. i personally don't like the way the main pic turned out. and for the verbs, i wanted more, but din know what else i could put. plus i'm not sure if i wanna list them or just randomly put them overlapping each other with the last one over everything and in red as well. plus choosing the fonts itself gave me such a headache but i settled for what you see. i think the blend of the picture to the black area cud have probably be done better.

maybe if i actually knew how to use photoshop instead of simply trying stuff it could have turned out exactly how i wanted. but yeah.

what's puzzling is how when i create stuff, ppl tend to like it more than i do. it feels like somehow it cud have been better, but ppl tend to like it as it is. an example, my current FB profile pic. i really think it could have been way better. but somehow ppl like it.

maybe it's cuz i had a picture of how it's supposed to turn out like. so knowing that, i'm not happy with what i got. and others, well, they weren't expecting anything i guess. hmm.

but yeah.

k tell me what you think.

p.s.: you're supposed to tell me WHY you got the joke la, not whether you did or did not. tell me what you understand from the "joke". cuz there's ppl who say they got the joke, but totally didn't get it. so yeah, WHAT did you get? hmm.

Currently Listening To: One Man Drinking Games - Mayday Parade

No comments: