Saturday, August 08, 2009

I Miss My Sister

i really do. and i knew i would. like i said in a post b4 i left.

i miss her lame jokes
i miss bullying her
i miss lepaking with her
i miss jamming with her. (tho we only really properly did Check Yes Juliet)
i miss picking her up from school. (cuz it gave me a reason to drive)
i miss how she would "apologize" to the drivers that have to move out of the fast lane to make way for me.
i miss how she would get irritated for me using noob so much that'll she'll use it in a burst against me.
i miss walking around in the mall with her and pointing out random strangers and making fun of them and calling them nerds.
i miss how it irritates her so much when i do that and how she'll say i'm so mean and how she'll tell other ppl how mean i'm being.
i miss the way she then tries to find ways to call me a nerd.


hayooooo. i miss my sister la. :( how to not miss her when she's so cool?

nvm, a few months time i get to see her. yeay! :D

Currently Listening To: Running From Lions - All Time Low

2 comments:

DaMan said...

how about the times she apologizes to drivers when they move out of the way after u tail-gate them? haha..

we all miss ur sis..cuz she is cool..

Ben J said...

ooo ya. i miss that too. thx. i shall add that.