Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Like A Kid On Christmas

heh heh heh.

i feeeeeeeeelllll so excitedy. hasn't reach yet. but i know it is going to VERY soon. :D

considering the hours i spent at the com lab trying to find the best one and the most worth it one, i think it has finally paid off. i feel proud of myself for doing the research and making a decision. :)))

but of course i couldn't have done it alone la. and on the top of my head i can think of 3 important ppl to thank; YL, for helping tons with the comunication with the seller and letting me use his comp and even paying on behalf of me while i was on hols. i bet to some extent i bugged him a lot too. sry man. then Isaac, for telling me whats good and not good. and Ray Tien for telling me to try and get a deal from the seller.

and with all these help. i got awesomeness. i just hope i can pick it up today, cuz i'll be restless as hell if i don't. i hope YL finishes SOlidWorks in time to go pick it up. hope hope hope.


Currently Listening To: Last Train Home - Lostprophets

No comments: