Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Am Too Smart For My Own Good

because i can't con myself into believing things i want to believe. guess i'm too logical.

because my brain doesn't listen to me anymore. it automatically does what needs to be done to keep me sane. it hides things from me.

because i prepare for every possible situations and automatically try and fix the messed up situations. prob why ppl say i'm a good liar. well mafia proved that anyway.

because i don't think of just what i'm thinking. i'm thinking of what you're thinking. and how you would react.

and all these things, somehow manage to balance out for good and bad and keep me alive and sane.



why am i posting this?

my brain told me to do so. i swear it's taking over.

oh and if u were wondering, yes i am crazy. :D

Currently Listening To: Famous - Puddle Of Mudd