Tuesday, July 07, 2009

This Makes Me Stressed Out

seriously, this comp issue is bugging the shit outta me.

at least now i'm confident enough to go buy a new one. as in, that's the right course of action.

but now it's the deciding how much is an ok price and a good deal. and how good do i want it. if i buy smth good, i want it to last pretty damn long.

but if i want smth good, then it'll cost more.

then there's the monitor and the keyboard and what not.

haih. so bugged out by this, why did u have to spoil. retard la.

STRESS.


and for a guy who LOATHES spending money, i reckon i'll be spending almost 2k or more this hols.

so for a while, please try not to make me spend money or even ask me to belanja u stuff or ask me to give you stuff which cost me quite a bit to get in the first place. thx

p.s.: just because i bought it, doesn't make it cheap or less valuable, so please understand why i hesitate to offer. it still cost me smth to get it.

Currently Listening To: Therapy - All Time Low