Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wow, For A Loser, I'm Pretty Happy. :)

haha. u know right, in my immediate family, i'm like probably the most useless one. like really. we'll start from the top la k.

so my Dad is like pretty much great. i mean the person he is and esp his career and how good his career is and has been for him. i mean, if it's possible, i'd sure wanna be like him man. seriously. but somehow, i feel i'm too lazy for that so yeah. i guess if u knew who my dad you would prob understand why i'm saying he's awesome la.

anyway, then on to my Mom. my mom is also another awesome. Can cook awesome, can do gardening and landscaping and house planning and all. i mean the kitchen in my house is like desgined by my mom. and i think it looks gr8. how cool is that to desgin something and for it to come out gr8. plus i'm pretty sure she's like a pretty awesome teacher in her school. (well i don't know for sure cuz i wasn't in the school for obvious reasons. haha). plus she can play netball and she's like pro in it. i think the school team has been winning or won some championship or smth. so yeah. my mom's awesome.

then there's my elder sister. wow. dunno what to say la. she's officially a dentist. which i'm pretty sure mostly ppl know it aint easy to do anything to do with bio. other than that, she's beautiful also. plus, she's atheletic too. i mean seriously, check out all the medals she has won:

k probably doesn't seem like much la. but some are overlapping. i think. so let's sum it up, beautiful, smart & atheletic. i think that equates to awesomeness.

then there's the younger sis. who is also awesome (but i won't admit. i hope she's not reading this :P) she's like prob the most hardworking of all the siblings. and this is clearly shown by all the good grades she achieves. and all the medals and stuff she recieves for it:

brilliant kid. plus, she can play guitar too. and she plays for like events and stuff i think. well i know she's played for one la so far with her friends. at her age, i nvr did such things. and now i find out she's writing for NST. weekly. how cool is that? oh plus, i think she has medals for MSSD tennis as well. oh yeah, apparently she's in the church choir too. so now she can sing too. haha. oh and she's super lame. worse than me. which adds on to her awesomeness to me la. haha. so a.k.a yet another awesome in the family.

well of course then there's me. who doesn't have as many medals of sports or education as my other two siblings. i pretty much got nothing. all i can do is play guitar and play games. both haven't brought me anything awesome. it's like anything i can do, there are tons of ppl who can do it better. so nothing special. so to sum me up, i'm like the loser in the family of awesome. the black sheep (the saying, not cuz i'm relatively dark (to my fairer friends) skinned n in NZ. lols).

but funnily enough, eventhough i'm the loser, i feel fine. i don't know why. i feel i'm ok with my life. happy too. but if i could, i'd definitely wanna be as awesome as my family one day. somehow. then that'd be perfect. :)

for now til then, i'll just settle being the pretty happy loser. :)

Currently Listening To: I'M ON A BOAT - The Lonely Island ft T. Pain

1 comment:

Josef said...

i think its how u deal with who u r that defnes wat u r, so if ur happy, that seems pretty good to me.

dont worry brother, since i added myself to the family, u have a competitor for laziness :)

but im prob happier than my life too, or mayb its a tie.

take care