Monday, June 01, 2009

No Reason To Post But I Felt Like It

it still bugs me that question she asked once.

"Does she know......"

hmmmm. nah. i don't see any possible way.

**********************

possibly the only time i was actually truthful about what i'm doing, what i'm doing, and what i have done, was with those 6(7) people. none of which i would consider myself as to being remotely close personally to. and it's like what's going on in my head. which i've never actually let out fully.

**********************

i realised that eventhough i can keep other people's secrets really well as if i've never known them, i just can't keep myself shut about my secrets. well i guess it's not secrets, but more like things normal people wouldn't tell other people.

there's just something about me that tells these things.

of course, thankfully, i know how to control what i say. i haven't become like a hole in a bag of sand that lets everything out. for my own good.



and i realise that's why i have a blog. to somewhat let things out. cuz i don't like keeping things in me. i guess like this post too. just smth i need to let out. i think it's some disorder..... hmmmm...

Currently Listening To: Summer Man - Taking Back Sunday

No comments: