Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Let's Recap

the way i dress: pretty much the same

the music i like: still about the same

songs i like to learn on the guitar: still the same

my actions/reactions: yeap still the same

my attitude: mostly still the same

my gangster-ish-ness: still there if the need calls for it.




pretty much every single thing about me has remained the same. the only thing that has changed is my looks. and that instantly changed my status from being a nerd to being a rocker/"cool" guy/gangster. was i not the same before i changed how i look? i just didn't have the face to suit the part i guess. clearly shows how ppl judge by the looks.

and that's why looks are so important to all of you. and don't say you look on the inside instead of the outside. cause i know you don't.

n nopes, i'm not mad or angry or anything. just pointing out a fact which i believe most ppl would not like to accept.

Currently Listening To: Gasolina - Daddy Yankee

1 comment:

Bernard "xiaoqiu" said...

I like you for who you are!!!!! Amen!!! haha... nampak jer ganas tapi hati baik!!!!!