Friday, June 12, 2009

This Time I MAY Be Being Perasan

argh. i don't get it.

why does it seem like the things i do that people don't normally do, are the things that annoying people in my life decide to follow?

i'm pretty sure those who know me know who i'm talking about.

i mean come on, that is was my thing! i'm like probably the only one you may know who's doing it!

now these people wanna come along and do the same. ugh. come on la. FIND YOUR OWN THING TO DO. stop leeching off me.

the worst is some people who like literally FOLLOW me. i do something, then they must do it also. i stop, they suddenly stop.

and then when u ask them why they're doing it, they give some lame excuse they choose to believe.

and the worst part is, why is it always the obnoxious and annoying people who have to do it. gosh that makes things worse.

i guess in some way, maybe i don't want competition, maybe someone will do those things better?

maybe i just like those things to define me. maybe i would want those things to relate to just me. like if ppl said (for example) music, and they'd think of me str8. i'd hate for them to think of those ppl who copied me. that's so pissing off.

what's worse is, somehow these people have a seemingly unending cashflow. so they can buy buy buy and get all the good stuff without thinking twice. i mean, it's not my fault that i eat a lot and have to spend money buying food instead on the stuff i would like to buy.

haih. i dunno what to do la. maybe i should be honoured cause they're choosing to be like me. ahh who cares about honour. i just want ME and that's it. don't steal the stuff that makes me ME away.


FIND YOUR OWN FREAKING LIFE AND STOP COPYING MINE.


pathetic losers.

Currently Listening To: The Small Print - Muse

No comments: